First Time Users
- A valid Library Card from the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County (PLYMC) is required to use this service and can be acquired at any library location. If you are attempting to use mobile printing inside a library building and you want to sign up for a Library Card, see a staff member to do so. In some instances, an optional Courtesy Card may be issued by a Library staff member to temporarily allow printing.
- Log on with your Library Card’s barcode and PIN in order to submit and manage print jobs, provided you have chosen to use your Library account online. If you do not have an online account, sign up HERE.
- Submitted print jobs will be available to print at any of our locations for a 24-hour period from submission.
- Please note: You cannot upload or print files from your smartphone or tablet, however you can view the files you have already uploaded.
- To print a document in color, after logging in and uploading your document, please be sure to select your document in the job list and ensure the "Color" print option is set correctly in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Pricing and Location
- Black and White Documents: $0.10 per page.
- Color Documents: $0.50 per page.
- Mobile printing is available at all PLYMC locations. Color printing is available at: